The purpose of this position is to lead individual, multi-disciplined real estate project solutions for clients, with direct accountability for project delivery.
- Manages all facets of project management (budget, schedule, procurement, quality & risk) for individual real estate projects including planning, design, construction, occupancy and closeout
- Demonstrates capability to read, understand and apply standard to complex documents affecting real estate projects, including but not limited to: agreements/contracts, leases, work letters, project charters, surveys and drawings.
- Interfaces directly with clients to define project requirements. Prepares scope of work, project delivery resource requirements, cost estimate & budget, cash flow, work plan schedule & milestones, quality control, procurement, and risk identification.
- Implement project documentation governance aligned with company and client requirements. Ensure project data integrity and documentation is accurate, timely and coordinated, including meetings and written reports/meeting minutes to keep client and project resources informed.
- Tracks progress of each project against goals, objectives, approved budgets, approved timelines. Reports status and variances. Creates action plans to meet objectives, budget and schedule.
- Implements change management routines to assess change requests, make recommendations, secure client approvals, and issue change orders. Assesses change requests to determine impacts to scope, budget, schedule, quality and risk.
- Demonstrates ability to identify project risks, lead constructability reviews, develop risk mitigation and contingency plans, and implement action plans to reduce or eliminate project risks
- Other duties as assigned
- Degree in Architecture, Engineering, Surveying, Interior Design or related discipline, or related discipline
- Minimum of 3-5years of Project Management experience, Project, Property or other related experience
- Proven track record of project management of Office renovation projects
- Professional qualification in PMP is an advantage
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Microsoft Project
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Japanese
- Strong English spoken and written communication and presentation skills
- Strong numerical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work closely with PMO team by effectively building internal/external networks. Confident and experienced in dealing with people of all levels
- Self disciplined, proactive and motivated with a ‘can do’ attitude. Willing to participate and contribute
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision where necessary
- Methodical and organized approach to working
- Able to manage multiple tasks, manage time effectively and establish priorities to meet deadlines in a fast paced team environment
- Able to manage expectations (client and manager) effectively
- Able to learn new tasks, systems and skills quickly
- Self-aware and proactively seeks development opportunities to address gaps
About the Company
CBRE Asia Pacific is an integral part of CBRE Group, the world’s largest commercial real estate services firm. Over 20,000 professionals focus on the alignment of our clients’ overall business objectives with their real estate requirements.
The Asia Pacific region comprises 87 offices (excluding affiliates) across Australia, New Zealand, India, Vietnam, Japan, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Singapore, South Korea and Greater China including Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan. We work together to provide unparalleled tools and resources, leverage, credibility, market coverage and local expertise.