We are looking for a passionate, driven and results-oriented individual to join our Product Design team. This role is based in Tokyo, Japan.
Why This Role Is Unique
- Create your own path - autonomy and freedom to define the vision of the role and be the one responsible to make it happen
- Close collaboration with team members - play a critical role in bridging gaps and thinking through hard problems with the cross functional departments to bring user feedback to the forefront and transform product design solutions
- 10X - Be part of a fast-growing organization with ambitious plans to expand into multiple more markets and verticals, and help be the one to make it happen
- Build a legacy - play a critical role in building upon the core foundation, in a business that will transform the telco industry for many years to come
- Design user flows and solutions of problem statements given
- Understanding of product development from a design thinking perspective to craft flows that will best suit customers' wants and needs through rapid iteration and feedback
- Design flows, wireframes, prototypes, and interface elements at different fidelity levels to help visualise and communicate ideas to both design and non-design stakeholders
- Collaborate with product managers and engineers to take products from discovery to delivery
- Work closely with the internal tech development team or external developers to implement MVPs to high quality user interface design output
- Conducting customer and product discovery interviews, through facilitating and planning workshops and other design-centric methods, to identify solutions led by the problem statement given
- Support the team to test and optimize MVPs / customer journeys to increase engagement and conversion rates – while reducing customer drop-offs and obtaining PMF as the end outcome
You Will Be Great If You
- Have a great sense of ownership and take pride in seeing your ideas come to life
- Have an insanely sharp eye for detail, not just for pixels on a screen but for workflows and customer journeys
Reporting to Product Design Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for all product design deliverables from discovery to launch of multiple products. S/he will take end-to-end ownership from collaboration with stakeholders and product managers, design, delivery, quality assurance to performance, and be responsible for delivering high-quality products that exceed customer expectations.Who You Will Be Working With
- Product Design Team
- Japan Innovation Team
- Product Managers (Innovation)
- Engineers (Mobile(iOS,Android), Quilt, Webfront)
What Are We Looking For
- 2-4 years experience as a product or UI/UX designer with relevant experience in ecommerce/tech startups
- Solid product design thinking and understanding of design processes
- Ability to define user problems through research methods
- Ability to synthesize findings from both qualitative and quantitative data to derive insights and recommendations
- Ability to communicate design decisions to team members
- A hustler: Able to adapt to fast-paced working environments
- Strong foundations of typography, color and visual layout
About the Company
Founded in 2014, Circles is a global technology company reimagining the telco industry with its SaaS platform - Circles X, helping telco operators launch and operate successful digital brands through its offerings.
Having pioneered a successful blueprint for disrupting the telco space in Singapore, Circles has since launched its own digital telco, Circles.Life, in Singapore, Taiwan and Australia. Circles has also partnered with other telco operators to launch digital services, enabling our partners to accelerate growth and capture market share within a short period of time.
Today, Circles is partnering with operators in 14 countries to deliver delightful digital experiences to millions of people through our businesses.
We are backed by global investors such as Sequoia, Warburg Pincus, EDBI and Founders Fund – renowned backers of industry-shaking innovators.