7-11 million JPY (based on performance)
"Mamoru Biz" is to reduce unproductive work though QR code and app.
Using QR and authentication technology, you can easily manage seats, schedule appointments, manage company equipment, and send mail.
"Goalous" is an internal social networking service that improves teamwork by sharing team members' activities and goal progress.
Colorkrew is also developing various other services.
We are looking forward to further evolving these services and developing new features.
- Collaborate with product managers, designers and engineers to deliver high-quality frontend components and backend services
- Participate in and contribute to the planning processes to design products that fit within business and technical constraints
- Respond quickly and independently to the rapidly changing needs of users
- Develop and optimize both backend and frontend service and infrastructure
- Web development practical 5 years or longer
- Angular, React, Vue.js, Ember, Polymer, Backbone, Riots
Nice to Have
- UI / UX design practical experience
- Experience in using build tools / task runner such as gulp, webpack, browserify etc
- Experience in locating and improving the bottleneck of front end performance
- Experience in TypeScript, Less, Sass
- Experience in a technical leadership role leading project teams and setting technical direction
- Experience working in a complex, matrixed organization involving cross-functional, and/or cross-business projects
About the Company
Under the vision of developing services that move hundreds of millions of people, Colorkrew operates over four pillars: Cloud management, Web system & App development, Authentication & Payment method and Marketing & Promotion.
Combined with our spirits of being passionate, honest and authentic, we created Goalous (www.goalous.com), Mamoru Biz and Mamoru PUSH (www.mamoru-secure.com), indispensable corporate tools for a successful business. These three products promote a better understanding of company’s goals, easy communication, more enjoyable and simple work environment and of course, safety.
- 7M-11M yen (Based on performance)
- Salary revision 2 times a year
- Trial period: (same conditions) 3 months
(There will be real-time opportunities for advancement during the first six months.)
- Flextime (Core time 10:00 to 14:00)
Holiday / Vacation, Other
- Full five-day work week (Saturday & Sunday off), public holidays, summer and winter holidays, annual paid leave, special leave
- Various insurances
- VISA Support
- Relocation support
- Company provides a computer
- Indoor principle non-smoking (smoking room available)
- Document screening
- Coding challenge
- Coding session
- Technical interview (several rounds possible)
- Final interview with CEO