Convergint is looking for an enthusiastic, results-driven, and customer service-oriented Project Manager to join our team. A Project Manager is responsible for managing security equipment, cabling, and audio-visual (AV) system installation, testing, commissioning, and system programming according to Convergint’s standards. In addition, Project Managers must ensure excellent quality in project delivery and maintain a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Manage projects according to Convergint’s policies and standards to meet client satisfaction
- Prepare projects, including project scheduling, budget review, sales order, and kick-off meeting
- Lead site meetings and coordination, including preparation and distribution of meeting minutes and coordination with the client
- Carry out internal handover and handover to the client
- Manage project team and subcontractor
- Manage documentation
- Conduct security equipment installation, testing, commissioning, and system programming in accordance with Convergint’s policies and standards
- Assist and provide technical support to sales and other departments
- Conduct on-site client training
- Develop in-depth system design and drawings using AutoCAD
- Maintain a high level of knowledge in security equipment, cabling, and AV systems
- Japanese and English skills
- Minimum 3 years work experience in security, cabling, AV systems, and/or electronic systems project implementation and commissioning; familiar with ELV-related products
- Excellent organisational skills related to program/project management
- Broad industry and market knowledge of network and low-voltage building systems
- Basic IT knowledge in hardware, networks, and databases
- Proficient in security, cabling, and AV system installation and commissioning
- Willing to work on-site
- Project management experience is an advantage.
- Experience with Lenel, Cisco, S2 systems, router configuration, and AV mainstream manufacturers-related product configuration is preferred
- Excellent communication and coordination skills
- Customer service-oriented
- A quick learner
- Team player: Works well as part of a team
- Leader: Inspires teammates at work
- Detail-oriented: Excellent attention to detail to ensure tasks are completed well
About the Company
Convergint is a global systems integrator focused on delivering results for our customers through unparalleled service excellence. At Convergint, our top priority is service in every way — service to customers, colleagues, and community.
As an integrator, Convergint works alongside a global network of partners and manufacturers to design, install, and service security, fire alarm, life safety, audio-visual, and building automation solutions for enterprise customers.