As a Frontend Engineer (Data), you will be responsible for transforming CTW to a data and AI driven company by improving the usability of underlying AI systems for the end user. You will be working closely with cross-functional teams to grow game business operations in global markets.
- Enhancing the user experience by creating functional, creative and user-friendly web pages
- Creating complex but intuitive and localized web interfaces
- Developing reliable applications supported by consistent tests that allow quick integration of new features
- Master's degree in computer science or similar
- 2+ years of related work experience
- Experience in one or more modern web development frameworks like Vue/React/Angular and testing frameworks like Cypress/Jest
- Strong analytical and coding skills
- Passion about technologies and solving challenging problems
Good to Have
- Experience in Nuxt.JS or Next.JS
- Fulfilling queries with existing data using GraphQL
- Knowledge of query languages, like mySQL
- Experience with one or more state management libraries (Redux / Jotai / Recoil / Zustand)
- Can adapt to fast-paced coding and sprints
- Can work in Chinese OR Japanese OR English
- Can read and understand technical documents in English
About the Company
Founded in 2013, CTW is Japan’s No.1 browser game company. Our primary service is the G123 IP game platform — which publishes video games based on famous Japanese IP.
We’ve been experiencing steady growth in revenue in the past few years as our player base has exploded to over 50 million users worldwide.
We must grow quickly to keep up with market demand.
Our CEO founded and named this company with the aspiration to "Change the World." As a fast-growing startup, we hope our team will drive themselves to try new things and accelerate their careers to match the rapid expansion of the company.
Our core values are
With global hits like Vivid Army, Queen's Blade, and many more, we’re looking to go from a market leader in Japan to an industry leader globally!
- Visa support
- Free lunch catering (*after 3 months employment) and early-bird breakfast
- Free in-office Starbucks, coffee, tea, beverages, snacks, sweets, & vitamins/supplements
- Modern office space in the heart of Tokyo, with views of Tokyo Tower and Mount Fuji
- Industry-leading work-life harmony: overtime is rare and discouraged
- Commute expenses covered
- 30,000 yen rent support if you live 2 stops from Roppongi 1-chome or Kamiyacho stations
- Bonus for continuous employment (50,000 yen/month added to base salary after 5 years of continued employment)
- Health insurance
- Diverse & international environment
- Working hours: 10:00 – 19:00, Monday to Friday (in-office)