As a Product Manager (PDM), you will be responsible for enhancing the overall user experience of our products by working closely with various departments.
As the G123 platform grows its portfolio of games and expands globally, your main tasks include:
- Researching and refining requirements for CTW platform for data-related products (e.g. ad placement tools, creative generation, translation tools, etc.)
- Creating product prototypes
- User research of products
- Analyzing user habits, emotions and experience needs
- Tracking negative product effects (e.g. collecting user feedback, AB testing, etc.)
- Discovering product-related problems and proposing solutions
- Upgrade and improve the existing products continuously
- Following up on project progress in coordination with other departments
- Actively promoting the project implementation
- Knowledge of product development processes (i.e. requirement analysis, product planning, functional design, process grooming, prototyping, etc.)
- Familiar with refining user requirements and proposing solutions
- Ensure high standards for user experience
- Understanding of AB testing
- Ability to evolve product iteratively based on user feedback
- Good communication, teamwork, inter-team collaboration skill
Good to have
- Data team product incubation experience
- Product design experience in advertising
- Comic and game enthusiasts
- Business fluent in Chinese OR English
- Business fluent in Japanese
- Can read and understand technical documents in English
About the Company
CTW Inc. is a fast-growing Japanese company.
We are the World No. 1 IP game platform company in Japan.
Our main business is our G123 IP games platform.
We distribute free-to-play browser games based on popular Japanese IP, including anime and manga. The focus is to make the games as engaging as possible while removing all barriers to play.
We want people all over the world to be able to enjoy our full catalog at the click of a button or the tap of their screen.
Users seamlessly log in on any browser-ready platform — PC, Macbook, smartphone, tablet, laptop — and enjoy their favorite titles instantly. While the games share DNA as extensions of fan-favorite Japanese anime and manga, each experience offers something different. Auto-battlers, action puzzles, idle RPGs, we bring the player fast fun on the go or on the couch.
- Visa support
- Free lunch catering (*after 3 months employment) and early-bird breakfast
- Free in-office Starbucks, coffee, tea, beverages, snacks, sweets, & vitamins/supplements
- Modern office space in the heart of Tokyo, with views of Tokyo Tower and Mount Fuji
- Industry-leading work-life harmony: overtime is rare and discouraged
- Commute expenses covered
- 30,000 yen rent support if you live 2 stops from Roppongi 1-chome or Kamiyacho stations
- Bonus for continuous employment (50,000 yen/month added to base salary after 5 years of continued employment)
- Health insurance
- Diverse & international environment
- Working hours: 10:00 – 19:00, Monday to Friday (in-office)