As a Senior Frontend Engineer, you will be bringing in expertise and suggesting innovative ideas and solutions. You will focus on our gaming platform G123 or in-house tools, working mainly with React, to ensure a smooth user and employee experience. You will be working closely with the marketing department to increase the number and quality of users.
As the G123 platform grows its portfolio of games and expands globally, your main responsibilities include:
- Overseeing and ensuring successful coding and design of frontend features
- Development and maintenance of our G123 platform to handle users, payment, links to social networks etc.
- Development and maintenance of several in-house tools for our employees and content provider
- 5+ years in web frontend development/ frontend engineering
- React.js or other modern web development framework
- Can build complex layouts with Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) and HTML
- Server-side programming with Node.js
- Can diagnose and prevent performance and optimization problems
- Designs monolithic and micro frontend architectures
- Good communication, teamwork, inter-team collaboration
Good to have
- PWA, Web Payments, Web Authentication API (WebAuthn), FedCM
- WebSocket API (WebSockets), Web APIs, Local Storage
- Kubernetes (K8s)
- Experience in a startup environment
- Can adapt to fast-paced coding and sprints
- Can work in Chinese OR Japanese OR English
- Can read and understand technical documents in English
About the Company
Founded in 2013, CTW is Japan’s No.1 browser game company. Our primary service is the G123 IP game platform — which publishes video games based on famous Japanese IP.
We’ve been experiencing steady growth in revenue in the past few years as our player base has exploded to over 50 million users worldwide.
We must grow quickly to keep up with market demand.
Our CEO founded and named this company with the aspiration to "Change the World." As a fast-growing startup, we hope our team will drive themselves to try new things and accelerate their careers to match the rapid expansion of the company.
Our core values are
With global hits like Vivid Army, Queen's Blade, and many more, we’re looking to go from a market leader in Japan to an industry leader globally!
- Visa support
- Free lunch catering (*after 3 months employment) and early-bird breakfast
- Free in-office Starbucks, coffee, tea, beverages, snacks, sweets, & vitamins/supplements
- Modern office space in the heart of Tokyo, with views of Tokyo Tower and Mount Fuji
- Industry-leading work-life harmony: overtime is rare and discouraged
- Commute expenses covered
- 30,000 yen rent support if you live 2 stops from Roppongi 1-chome or Kamiyacho stations
- Bonus for continuous employment (50,000 yen/month added to base salary after 5 years of continued employment)
- Health insurance
- Diverse & international environment
- Working hours: 10:00 – 19:00, Monday to Friday (in-office)