8 - 12 million JPY
As a Senior Web Marketing Specialist, you'll play a crucial role in our global marketing team as we take our portfolio to new heights. You'll have the opportunity to lead and drive international marketing projects, especially in the U.S., South Korea and Taiwan, using your expertise and creativity to captivate and engage audiences around the world.
- Lead and build up the Global Web Marketing team and bridge the internal global teams with the local Japanese marketing team to achieve goals
- Operation of various web advertisement tools (SNS, affiliate, etc.)
- Manage of display and listing ads and analyze ads serving and distribution data
- Work directly on IP projects with Japanese anime and manga publishers
- Reference point for anglophone countries regarding marketing and advertising strategies, and give creative direction and verification
- Various other game marketing-related project tasks, depending on skill set and preferences
- Autonomy and ownership: you can be solely responsible for the web marketing of our game distributed on "G123"!
- Purpose-driven work: The chance to contribute to our growth in the the global video game industry, using cutting-edge technologies such as our internal AI ads tool
- Career advancement: We offer rapid promotions for those contributing to the international expansion
- Evolving responsibilities matching your personal skills to build your own path
- English : Native Proficiency
- Japanese : Professional Proficiency (JLPT N1, N2 or equivalent)
- Web marketing experience, especially in the video game industry (3 years or more)
- SEM advertising operation experience
- A strong understanding of ad serving and marketing in U.S. or Korea or Taiwan
- Ability to write compelling and creative content in English and Japanese
- Passionate gamer with knowledge of video game terminology and language (RPGs)
- Knowledge of Japanese otaku culture
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced, multicultural environment where growth and change are constant
- Flexibility, ability to deal with uncertainty and prioritize tasks
Good to have
- Fluency in other languages
- Marketing promotion experience
- Writing press releases / copywriting (in English) experience
- Japan-related experience
About the Company
Founded in 2013, CTW is Japan’s No.1 browser game company. Our primary service is the G123 IP game platform — which publishes video games based on famous Japanese IP.
We’ve been experiencing steady growth in revenue in the past few years as our player base has exploded to over 50 million users worldwide.
We must grow quickly to keep up with market demand.
Our CEO founded and named this company with the aspiration to "Change the World." As a fast-growing startup, we hope our team will drive themselves to try new things and accelerate their careers to match the rapid expansion of the company.
Our core values are
With global hits like Vivid Army, Queen's Blade, and many more, we’re looking to go from a market leader in Japan to an industry leader globally!
- Visa sponsorship
- Free lunch catering (*after 3 months of employment) and breakfast
- Free in-office Starbucks, tea, drinks, snacks, sweets & vitamins/supplements
- Modern office space in the heart of Tokyo, with views of Tokyo Tower and Mount Fuji
- Industry-leading work-life harmony: overtime is rare and discouraged
- Commute expenses covered
- 30,000 yen rent support if you live 2 stops from Roppongi 1-chome or Kamiyacho stations
- Bonus for continuous employment (50,000 yen/month added to base salary after 5 years of continued employment)
- Health insurance
- Diverse & international environment
- Working hours: 10:00 – 19:00, Monday to Friday (in-office)
Salary: 8M ~ 12M JPY/year base pay (depending on skills and experience), bonus once a year based on company and individual performance
Interview process: *subject to change depending on situation
Document Screening → First interview (English) → Assignment in-office or remote → Final interview with Team Manager (Japanese)→ Offer