As a UI/UX Designer you will be responsible for implementing design solutions ensuring product effectiveness and a smooth user experience. You will collaborate closely with our product management team and engineers, focusing on our game platform UI and in-house business tools.
As the G123 platform grows its portfolio of games and expands globally, your main tasks include:
- Preliminary visual user research and design trend analysis
- Proposing suggestions and solutions in product discussion
- Create user interaction interfaces and track product results
- Develop relevant design specifications to ensure the product's effectiveness
- Highly proficient in Figma
- 1+ year experience in internet product (web/app) design
- Strong UI/UX design focus (SaaS OR consumer-facing product)
- Experience with Prototyping and Wireframing
- Self-driven to solve problems
- Good communication, teamwork, inter-team collaboration
- Fluent English
Good to have
- Knowledgeable about HTML and front-end frameworks (CSS Tailwind, React)
- Familiar with the overall implementation process of an internet / software product (from requirements analysis to product release)
- Good knowledge on how to leverage color, typography, spacing, scale, motion and other design elements
- Experience in UX Research (qualitative / quantitative)
- Ability to learn and understand the latest trends in the industry
- Fluency in Japanese (JLPT N2 or above)
About the Company
Founded in 2013, CTW is Japan’s No.1 browser game company. Our primary service is the G123 IP game platform — which publishes video games based on famous Japanese IP.
We’ve been experiencing steady growth in revenue in the past few years as our player base has exploded to over 50 million users worldwide.
We must grow quickly to keep up with market demand.
Our CEO founded and named this company with the aspiration to "Change the World." As a fast-growing startup, we hope our team will drive themselves to try new things and accelerate their careers to match the rapid expansion of the company.
Our core values are
With global hits like Vivid Army, Queen's Blade, and many more, we’re looking to go from a market leader in Japan to an industry leader globally!
- Visa support
- Free lunch catering (*after 3 months employment) and early-bird breakfast
- Free in-office Starbucks, coffee, tea, beverages, snacks, sweets, & vitamins/supplements
- Modern office space in the heart of Tokyo, with views of Tokyo Tower and Mount Fuji
- Industry-leading work-life harmony: overtime is rare and discouraged
- Commute expenses covered
- 30,000 yen rent support if you live 2 stops from Roppongi 1-chome or Kamiyacho stations
- Bonus for continuous employment (50,000 yen/month added to base salary after 5 years of continued employment)
- Health insurance
- Diverse & international environment
- Working hours: 10:00 – 19:00, Monday to Friday (in-office)