As Event Marketing Specialist you will be responsible for supporting the organizing and execution of events that will make an impact on our target audiences. The person will ensure successful and cost-effective events within budget and adhere to time constraints.
- Support the Marketing Team’s activities and contribute ideas to enhance activities
- Manage ongoing work with marketing suppliers (agency, design, printing, translation, etc)
- Manage the preparation, organization, and control of the schedule, venue, décor/design, collaterals, AV/PA equipment, temp staff, speakers, budget, and after-event reporting.
- Assist with email marketing activities
- Assist with collecting data and analyzing the impact and ROI of the marketing team’s activities – events/seminars/webinars, digital activities
- Collaborate and coordinate with members of cross-functional groups (sales, partners, vendors, etc).
- Maintain and build a relationship with the internal sales organization
- Proven track record of supporting and coordinating a broad range of marketing activities in a fast-paced environment
- Strong Japanese communication and interpersonal skills, including excellent writing skills – for dealing with customers and partners
- Strong prioritization, organization, and project/time management skills
- Analytical and data-driven. (Strong Excel capabilities are a plus)
- Experience with marketing tools (preferably Salesforce, Hubspot, and/or Google Analytics)
- Experience with design software (Photoshop, Illustrator, video-editing, etc.) is a plus
- Team player with excellent communication skills (pro-active reporting to manager, and coordination with other team members)
- Highly organized, and self-sufficient
- Comfortable with ambiguity and a great problem solver
- Business-level English of reading and writing (a plus)
About the Company
Cybereason's mission is to ‘protect it all’ – delivering unparalleled prevention, detection, investigation, and response for all endpoints: workstations, laptops, mobile devices, and more.
Our cyber-defence solutions combine machine learning and AI to analyze threats, connecting huge volumes of data to reveal cyber-attacks and shut them down, and block the intrusion of known and unknown threats. With our latest offerings, we can also seamlessly automate detection and prevention across traditional endpoints as well as mobile devices.
Since entering Japan in 2016, we have seen tremendous growth, now holding the #1 market share. We are constantly evolving and hope to expand our team with daring individuals that never give up!
Our Tokyo and Osaka offices are open, highly supportive and fun! To support you at work, we provide flexible work-life management policies, plenty of food and drinks, paid leave for supporting your family and health, 401k, fun monthly events such as Premium Fridays and “Lunch & Learn”, as well as career support. You’ll have a chance to work in cooperation with a growing team of over 600 people (and growing!) with teams in Tel Aviv, Boston, and other locations around the world.