Key Account Manager will drive long-term business partnerships with assigned Key Accounts by managing stakeholder relationships, identifying cross-selling opportunities across Dennemeyer's wide range of service portfolio, and protecting the existing business by ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Develop effective business relationship with multiple stakeholders in the assigned Key Accounts in systematic and analytical manner
- Own the business development in assigned Key Accounts by securing existing business as well as actively identifying growth opportunities through cross-selling, up-selling, and contract extension
- Build long-term customer relationships; identify customer-specific business goals and challenges, solve their business needs, and achieve both customer satisfaction and revenue growth
- Become a trusted advisor to assigned Key Accounts by providing best practices from customer’s industry and similar clients, enabling innovation that maximizes customer’s business outcomes
- Effectively position Dennemeyer services as the IP solution(s) choice by understanding the competitive landscape and customer needs
- Act as the “Voice of Customer” to create a feedback loop and allow for Dennemeyer to be aligned with the customer’s strategic objectives. Orchestrate internal resources and subject matter experts across the organization
- Advocate customers views and needs in Dennemeyer’s product enhancements and roadmaps. Provide insights and inputs into every core product, marketing, and sales processes
- Anticipate and resolve roadblocks, acting as the central point of contact for the assigned Key Account for the Dennemeyer Group
- Maintain and manage accurate and timely the customer data, opportunities pipeline, and forecast data into the CRM system
- Minimum 5 years of proven track record in managing large and complex corporate accounts
- Target-oriented, execution-focused approach coupled with strong analytical skills
- Well-structured and self-motivated work style, with positive mindset
- Teamwork and intercultural competencies
- Excellent communication skills in Japanese and English. (Essential)
- Experience in the area of intellectual property or in software service sales. (Desirable)
About the Company
The Dennemeyer Group offers high-quality services for the protection and management of Intellectual Property rights and is committed to being the first-choice partner for customers globally. With more than 55 years of experience in the industry and 20+ offices worldwide, Dennemeyer manages nearly three million IP rights of around 8,000 customers. Organizations with even the largest, most diverse IP portfolios turn to the Dennemeyer Group for reliable protection, administration and management of their most valuable assets. In addition to a full spectrum of IP-related legal services, Dennemeyer offers IP strategy consulting, comprehensive IP management software, IP maintenance services and cutting-edge patent search and analysis tools.
What we offer
- Exciting opportunity to grow and build a long-term career in an international and intercultural team
- Culture that is open, people-oriented, with entrepreneur spirit
- Flexible working environment with hybrid remote work
- Competitive package of Annual Base Salary up to 7M JPY (including all allowances) plus performance-based bonus
Dennemeyer is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Dennemeyer does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.