Looking for an exciting opportunity to manage various projects in the enterprise technology space? Look no further! EIRE Systems is seeking an experienced Enterprise Technology Project Manager to work hand-in-hand with our global insurance industry client. The ideal candidate will have a background in project governance and IT PMO, with strong experience in managing various projects in the enterprise technology space. The project manager should be familiar with agile project management methodology and have an understanding of SDLC and release to production processes.
Qualified applicants must be residents of Japan and must be able to commute daily to the client's offices in Tokyo.
- Manage various projects in the enterprise technology space, including systems/applications integration, development, and automation projects
- Successful management of the delivery of projects and products using appropriate agile project management methodology
- Lead the collaborative, dynamic planning process - prioritizing the work that needs to be done against the capacity and capability of the team – working with the scrum master to enable squad-based delivery
- Management of one or more cross-functional & multidisciplinary team(s)
- Ensure all products and project deliverables are built to an appropriate level of quality in accordance with SDLC and released to production as per defined processes and timeline
- Provide regular reports on delivery health including time, cost, scope, benefits, and risks
- Establish a project & product view of critical path milestones and ensure tracking and reporting against these
- Assess and report key delivery risks, issues, and dependencies
- Business conversation level Japanese language skills
- PMP, Prince2 or other relevant certification is preferred
- 3+ years of experience in project governance and IT PMO, managing various projects in the enterprise technology space
- 3 or more years experience managing business critical projects end to end (experience across PMLC and SDLC)
- Past experience specifically managing large scale programs or projects
- Past experience managing migration projects of system platform in life insurance company preferred
- Understanding of Agile practices as applied to project management
- Proficient in project management tools, templates and project life cycle
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and interpersonal skills
About the Company
Technology waits for no-one. We deliver the IT Services and Project Management that businesses need to get ahead.
Our operations span APAC-wide and you can find EIRE Systems offices in Tokyo, Hong Kong, Singapore and Shanghai.
Independent industry leaders since 1996, we’re owned and run by actual IT engineers. We’ve successfully completed 100s of client projects and we wear our reputation for reliability as a badge of honor.
Our EIRE Systems team is 200 strong and home to some of the brightest talent in IT. The multilingual, multicultural and multifunctional nature of our business makes for a truly dynamic workplace.