The Program Manager is part of the Global Operations team supporting the Sales, Marketing & Services Readiness organization and will report into the Global Operations Manager. Worldwide Learning manages readiness planning, assessment, and learning solutions deployment & delivery for employee skilling world-wide.
The Program Manager is responsible for executing on global program planning, forecasting, and delivery of training solutions for a large tech company. The PM forecasts consumption by tight management of the regional delivery plans, and works with the Reporting team to ensure Business Owners are tracking against goal. This vendor role helps drive organizational efficiencies, cross organizational collaboration, cross cultural understanding and supports a standardized Regional and global Delivery Operations Business. The Program Manager must be 100% fluent in both Japanese and English.
Responsible for planning, developing and managing training programs to budget; working with business partners, senior management and stakeholders to ensure total customer satisfaction. In addition, you will be involved in operations management and associated administrative activities relating to the training programs.
Delivery Planning & Execution (100%)
- Overall engagement with the partner stakeholders and customer resources
- Participate in regular calls/meetings with WW Sales, Industry and Technical skilling stakeholders
- Participate in weekly core team project meetings o Participate in system and process design
- WW Workshop plan and portfolio management of deliveries o Manage overall workshop calendar/plan on centralized sharepoint site o Project management of WW deliveries (delivery status, locations, invites, registration, etc.)
- Convert high level readiness plan into a detailed delivery schedule and coordinate with field stakeholders to finalize execution
- Optimize readiness program delivery plan across the program and Time Zones, including maximizing class fill rates and ensuring class cancellations are within policy time frame
- Conduct pre-call meetings for specified courses with field stakeholders and trainers to set expectations and ensure quality and class tailoring to students
- Work closely with the global logistics team to ensure delivery logistics are in place for each class delivery
- Investigate and propose correction of error for classes having quality issues
- Provide program data and insights to other team leaders and to support monthly and quarterly business reviews
- Drive program level optimized budget utilization and management in each delivery, including reporting and analysis
- Tailor communications to drive class attendance
Program Manager Responsibilities
- Support the Field Engagement Managers and their stakeholders with the coordination of learning and development opportunities in the 3 Time Zones.
- Assess requirements to deliver program components successfully, which may include implementation, instructor scheduling, budget, timelines, logistics and more.
- Proactively manage changes in program scope, identify potential crises and devise contingency plans
- Establish and maintain all timelines and budgets related to learning and development opportunities in assigned areas
- Participate in weekly Field Engagement Manager meetings to ensure alignment with business priorities and be able to provide a comprehensive status report on all assigned deliveries and programs.
- Provide daily reporting analysis on registration, participation, consumption, completion and business impact.
- Excellent, professional verbal and written communications skills
- Strong operational excellence rigor and problem solving skills
- Strong capability of driving execution across virtual and cross-functional teams
- Adaptable and flexible to changing business needs
- Detail oriented with ability to multi-task
- Large scale event management experience
- Budget management experience
- MS Office skills
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Proven ability to project manage complex learning experiences for audiences from the front line to leadership
- Proven skills as a self-starter and ability to utilize a proactive approach to achieve results
- Ability to quickly respond to changing work environments and audiences
- Excellent analytical/organizational skills
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to conduct business with little direction and work independently
- Solid relationship-building and interpersonal skills
- Ability to collaborate and work effectively with a broad cross-function of employees, external customers and vendors
About the Company
GP Strategies, a Learning Technologies Group Company, is one of the world’s leading talent transformation providers. By delivering award-winning learning and development solutions, we help organizations transform through their people and achieve meaningful change. GP Strategies has delivered our solutions to over 6,000 organizations globally. Our suite of offerings include: Consulting Services: Aligning vision and strategy to deliver integrated and systemic business results to drive growth and change through people. Learning Services: Modern learning strategies, content, experiences, and delivery approaches that optimise workforce performance. Technologies: An ecosystem of learning and talent tools, systems, platforms, and expertise that enable learning and talent transformation. Our global staff of expert learning specialists, combined with our transformation focus and custom solutions, deliver superior business results. Whether your initiative requires developing the skills of your people, the implementation and adoption of learning technologies, or refining critical processes, GP Strategies is a transformation partner you can trust.
With more than 4000 employees in over 30 countries, diversity at GP Strategies is second nature! Beyond our locations, our culture focuses on performance and revolves around respect, fairness, and working collaboratively to achieve our goals. We support our People, no matter who they are or where they are from, because we all have valuable and unique perspectives and approaches. That's how great ideas are born, which enable us to work smarter.
GP Strategies is committed and proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status.