We are looking for an experienced Product Manager who is passionate about building community products that users love. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build, and roll out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
- Establish a shared vision by building consensus on priorities leading to product execution
- Lead the ideation, technical development, and launch of innovative products
- Manage and grow a team of product managers, while also expanding existing product workstreams
- Integrate usability studies, research, and market analysis into product requirements in order to enhance user satisfaction
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products, and scale cross-functional efforts across the globe
- Maximize efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are the norm
- Drive the strategy for a portfolio of products to create a deliberate plan and a cohesive strategy
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Work closely with engineering teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
- Evaluate promotional plans to ensure that they are consistent with product line strategy and that the message is effectively conveyed
- BS in technical discipline
- 2+ years product management experience in technical domains
- Experience as a people manager and managing 5+ people
- Experience hiring/growing teams and designing organizations to maximize impact
- Experience communicating and influencing cross-functional teams without direct authority
- Experience developing products and solutions in analytics and business intelligence platforms
About the Company
Hashnode is one of the fastest-growing knowledge-sharing platforms for developers, engineers, and people in tech. At its core, Hashnode allows writers to share their knowledge easily with the tech community without the hassle of building a blog from scratch and managing it. The platform is growing at 20% MoM on various KPIs on an average - purely organic word of mouth. The user base has increased from zero to millions in just over a year.
Everyone is a CEO!
We don't want to manage people. Everyone manages themselves and acts as a CEO of the function or position they hold.
Everyone is a Hustler!
Thinking about growth is a shared responsibility. Ideas can come from anyone.
Since we are the users of our product, we know the exact pain points and understand fellow software developers really well.
Going forward we are going to heavily rely on product-led growth. This means our user acquisition, conversion, and retention are all driven primarily by our product.
- Work From Anywhere
- Asynchronous Work Culture
- Unlimited Vacations
- MacBooks and other tools needed for the job
- Free eBooks
- Generous Compensation & Equity
- Health, dental, and vision benefits
- Home Office Setup Allowance
- Sponsored H1B Visa
- Fun Outings and Events
- Annual Company Retreat
- Be a part of our founding team and directly influence the roadmap
- Work closely with our users and other key stakeholders
- Opportunity to own new and upcoming core features