450,207 JPY on average (est)
Project Management for TIS Division Projects in the Automotive domain
- Technical and disciplinary management of the project in planning the project milestones in close coordination with the customer
- Tracking and implementation of the PDP (Product Development Process) processes for the assigned project
- Monitoring compliance with quality and security systems and standards
- Coordination of activities between engineering, product management, quality, supply chain / logistics and production departments
- The contact person for the presentations and the escalations with partners and customers
- Creation and presentation of the project management report to manager level of the company
- Travel to customers, suppliers, and Molex facilities to ensure smooth launch for new and existing projects
- 5-10 years experience as a project manager / project manager in the automotive field
- Strong written and verbal English communication skill
- Native level written and verbal Japanese communication skill
- Ability to travel both domestic and international (US/China/PHL/MEX). 25% travel expected
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience as developer / designer of automotive electronics
- Bachelor or Master in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
- International assignment / overseas work experience
- Experience working with Toyota, Nissan, and Honda
About the Company
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate's knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Who We Are
As a Koch company, Molex is a leading supplier of connectors and interconnect components, driving innovation in electronics and supporting industries from automotive to health care and consumer to data communications. The thousands of innovators who work for Molex have made us a global electronics leader. Our experienced people, groundbreaking products and leading-edge technologies help us deliver a wider array of solutions to more markets than ever before.
At Koch, employees are empowered to do what they do best to make life better. Learn how our business philosophy helps employees unleash their potential while creating value for themselves and the company.