Jobs / Graphic Designer
Jobs at LOBO CO., Ltd.

Graphic Designer

EN: none
JP: none
Employment Type
Full time

Job Description

We are seeking an easy-going, creative, and responsible team member who is not only willing to take on challenges but is also open to admitting mistakes and learning from them. We are committed to growing together as a team and believe that every setback is an opportunity for growth.

Work-Life Balance

We strongly believe in maintaining a healthy work-life balance. Our standard work hours are either 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM or 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM, and we encourage you to stick to them. After work, you are free to pursue your hobbies and personal interests.

Why Grow Our Team?

We are on an exciting growth trajectory and plan to double the size of our team in the near future. This expansion will allow us to distribute the workload more effectively and ensure that everyone has the opportunity to take long breaks without feeling overwhelmed. You will always have a supportive team behind you, enabling you to maintain a healthy work-life balance while contributing to amazing projects.


  • Creativity: We're looking for someone with a creative mindset who can think outside the box and bring fresh ideas to the table.
  • Positive Attitude: A positive outlook and an ability to work collaboratively with team members are essential qualities we seek.
  • Problem-Solving: Being brave enough to face and overcome challenges is crucial. We value team members who can find solutions and resolve issues effectively.
  • Japanese Language: Proficiency at the N1 level is required to communicate effectively with our Japanese clients.
  • Design Understanding: An understanding of design principles, especially with a focus on movement and branding guidelines, is a significant asset. 80% of our projects are for established companies, and the remaining 20% involve creating content for exciting up-and-coming brands.
  • Love for Dogs: We are a dog-friendly workplace, so a love for dogs is a big plus.Honesty and Growth Mindset: We value honesty and the ability to admit and learn from mistakes. We're all about personal and professional growth.

About the Company

At LOBO Co., Ltd., we believe in fostering a positive, creative, and collaborative work environment. We are a dynamic and innovative team that values both individual creativity and collective growth. Our mission is to create inspiring designs with a passion for excellence.

How to Apply:

If you're excited about the prospect of joining a dynamic team, working on exciting design projects, and growing together with us, we'd love to hear from you.Please send your resume, a cover letter explaining why you'd be a great fit for our team, and any relevant portfolio materials.

LOBO Co., Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer.

We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace.Join us in creating inspiring designs, overcoming challenges, and embracing the journey of growth together!