Maker Lab continues to expand its footprint into EMEA with our global technology client. We’re looking for a Senior Project Manager with excellent knowledge of web publishing, project management and content management systems. You will work closely with the EMEA team and oversee tiers 1 - 3 production (GB, Germany, France, Italy and Spain).
Great people skills, the ability to work in a timely and efficient manner and a level of proactiveness will help you excel in this role.
- Define the tactical requirements and scope of projects while reinforcing production best practices from creative briefing to launch
- Build selected content in their in-house content management system
- Provide project management and cross-functional coordination with global teams and creative agencies to deliver outstanding program outcomes
- Program manage localisation and validation process across EMEA markets
- Manage project schedules, identify possible issues, and communicate them to project stakeholders
- Overseeing and leading operations and processes for EMEA production (managing tools used by the teams, owning and setting up all regional meetings, tools etc)
- Take responsibility for project-based schedules and milestones for multiple concurrent projects, keeping up a high velocity in a fast-paced environment and driving client communications
- Represent production timing and expenditures with cross-functional stakeholders
- Deliver and implement recommendations to improve campaign outcomes
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience in place of a degree
- 10+ years of experience in either of these disciplines: web publishing, content management or digital campaign management
- Experience with in-house creative, production or publishing methodologies and tools
- Adept with project management tools (Wrike) and localisation processes
- Ability to drive and implement ideas in an ever-changing and fast-paced environment
- Experience operating in a matrix organisation and building scalable processes
- Experience working with multiple stakeholders across different regions
- Collaborative team player with the ability to think innovatively
- Exceptional verbal and written English communication and presentation skills and fluent in Japanese language to cover projects across APAC
About the Company
Maker Lab is a marketing consultancy established in 2015 with a talent-centric approach, designed to build and run in-house micro-agencies alongside our clients.
Collaborating with culture brands like YouTube, Netflix, Amazon, and Google, we embed cross-functional teams of multidisciplinary marketing specialists into our clients’ ecosystems to help drive business growth and marketing efficiencies. Our solutions span various marketing services and have expanded to include marketing strategy and creative production for digital and content marketing, data analytics, CRM, as well as influencer engagement and social media management.
Maker Lab is part of global independent marketing business Miroma Group, a group of industry leading marketing and communications agencies that provide services across the marketing mix for clients including; Adidas, Amazon eBay, Netflix, Sony, Spotify, and YouTube.