Senior Project Manager is responsible for the overall relationship management of client accounts and day to day activities and is responsible to ensure that Medidata is able to deliver quality projects and services on time and within budget through effective management of Medidata resources.
- Management of one or more larger more complex projects with a focus on delivery of the scope on time, within budget and with a high quality outcome
- Provide Program Level support for one or more clients
- Provide financial management activities for one or more project budgets as well as preparation and execution of Statements of Works and Change Orders
- Provide input to Professional Services Proposals
- Maintain appropriate project/client documentation within e-binders for one or more projects/clients
- Maintain high client satisfaction by providing proactive communication and issue management
- Provide guidance and consulting to clients around the best use of the Medidata Applications
- Support the activities that will result in the expanded use of the Medidata Applications and Services
- Develop client relationship as “trusted advisor” role through effective proactive project management
- Is Subject Matter Expert (SME) in at least 3 Medidata Applications through the delivery of workshops and other consultancy activities
- Manage assigned project resources
- Assure compliance with Medidata’s standard project management methodologies and Medidata SOPs and mentors other project resources
- Actively mentor newer Project Managers in effective Project Management Methodology
- Provide mentorship and guidance to all assigned project members
- 4 -year college degree required (analytic discipline a plus), or equivalent years of experience
- Requires a minimum of 6 years relevant experience in clinical/biomedical and/ or software development environment with a Bachelor’s degree, or minimum of 3 years of relevant experience with a Master’s degree or a minimum of 1 year of relevant experience with a PhD; or equivalent experience
- Electronic Clinical Data Management (eCDM) software consulting experience desirable
- Prior project financial experience desirable
- Prior services delivery experience desirable
- Very Good understanding of clinical research (pharma, device and/or biotech sectors) and a solid understanding of Clinical Research SaaS technology
- Excellent verbal/written communication and organizational skills
- Excellent computer skills, public speaking, presentation and teaching skills
- Proficient with MS Office suite, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellence with MS Project, project development and management
- Self motivated, able to work remotely and able to assume responsibility in a professional manner
- Is proficient in the use of all relevant Medidata internal systems
- Command of Native level Japanese (read/write/speak) and business level English (read/write) required.
About the Company
Medidata is leading the digital transformation of life sciences, creating hope for millions of patients. Medidata helps generate the evidence and insights to help pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device and diagnostics companies, and academic researchers accelerate value, minimize risk, and optimize outcomes. More than one million registered users across 1,900+ customers and partners access the world's most trusted platform for clinical development, commercial, and real-world data. Medidata, a Dassault Systèmes company, is headquartered in New York City and has offices around the world to meet the needs of its customers.
Equal Employment Opportunity
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at Medidata are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. Medidata is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. Medidata will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.