We have successfully developed, "Untangle", a unique set of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning technologies in order to unravel the complex operational environment. We are looking for a new member to join our product team to accelerate the product development process.
As a core member of our product development team, you will work as a software engineer for product development. You will be exposed to building software architecture, implementing software programs, and examining their effectiveness.
In the future, you will build your career through flexible expansion of the scope of responsibility.
Our product development team consists of 15+ full-time and part-time software engineers with various backgrounds both in Japan and overseas.
- 3+ years of experience in leading software product development
- Ideal candidates have been involved in architecture design to implement seamlessly
- Experience in web application development as a full-stack software engineer and have one or more strengths in related fields. for example,
- Infrastructure building experience. In the case of AWS, ideal candidates have experience including:
- Experience with AWS S3, AWS dynamo DB, AWS CDK
- Experience in user authentication process design with AWS Cognito
- API implementation experience with AWS Lamda
- Experience in building and implementing back-end and front-end monitoring environments
- Experience in designing and developing protected products from external attacks, such as restricting excessive access
- Programming experience in user payment processing with Strip
- Any other strong experience in the relevant area
- Programming experience with at least one of the major programming languages, such as Python, React/Next.js, TypeScript, etc.
- We expect to learn a new language after joining the team, if necessary
- Collaborative working experience in a diversified team with various stakeholders, such as UI/UX designers, back-end teams, algorithm teams, etc.
- Agile/Scrum working experience
- Good track record to contribute to the team beyond own role and responsibility for the better good ※If you have a portfolio or any other references regarding past work, please share us
We place great importance on good chemistry and cultural fit between you and the team due to the globality and rapid changes in the market we face, and the characteristics of the products we create.
- Deeply resonates with the Vision and Mission of NABLA Mobility
- Independently design the goal and task, and does not hesitate to make challenges
- Collaborate with the team based on constructive discussions and communications
- As a member of the team that creates a new market global, willing to learn new things and enjoy growing with the team.
About the Company
NABLA Mobility Inc. is a startup that designs, develops, and provides flight optimization products for airlines using data analysis and AI/ML. We aim to enhance operational resilience and achieve both better efficiency and decarbonization by supporting optimal operational decision-making for the aviation industry and various transportation modes.
Why Join Us?
- Work with a passionate team with profound expertise in their own area; Software development, Aviation, Business, and Academia
- Develop products under a client and issue-focused culture that challenges status-quo and zero hesitation to adopt new technologies
- Actively challenge to balance social impact and business success
- Create a product that targets global use from the beginning
- Flexibly select development environment, primarily focusing on problem-solving
- Use major programming languages such as Python, TypeScript, etc. yet not limited to
- Github for holding codes
- Flexible PC spec
- Build products using AWS
- Low-hierarchy organization
- Salary：5 million JPY or more
- The final offer will be decided based on your experience and situation
- Flexible working hours and place
- Co-working space with focus room and booth space
- Flexible attire (business casuals are recommended in communication with external stakeholders)
- HQ located at Shinjuku, Tokyo, Japan
- Working schedules and holidays are based on the business calendar of Japan
- Annual leaves, sick leaves and year-end/year-start holidays
- Social insurance is covered
- Support for Japanese working visa process if necessary