What this role does: create, launch, and manage digital media campaigns.
You will work closely with other internal departments, including account management, marketing, and creative, to deliver seamless, integrated brand experiences.
To be successful as a digital media planner, you should have a deep knowledge of digital media marketing and be able to translate a client’s business objectives into a digital strategy. You should also monitor trends in the digital media landscape and identify new digital opportunities for our clients.
- Manage and build strong relationships with a base of clients providing various levels of service for digital initiatives
- Develop integrated digital media strategies
- Prepare and deliver presentations
- Coordinate the implementation of digital media plans
- Create and manage digital campaign budgets
- Negotiate and purchase digital advertising space
- Collaborate with internal departments to deliver fully integrated campaigns
- Track digital campaign performance
- Analyze campaign metrics, prepare performance reports, and provide recommendations
- Monitor market trends and identify new digital opportunities
- Business-level Japanese and English
- Experience with campaign management and ad serving technology, including Google Analytics
- Deep knowledge of paid search, display advertising, SEO, and social media advertising
- 3+ years of experience in a client facing role as an account manager, marketer, or strategist
- Strong problem solving, analytical and decision making ability
- Exemplary communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills including the ability to present in front of a group
- Superior time management and organizational skills with experience working on multiple tasks with multiple deadlines
- Ability to work well under pressure and flexibility to adapt with demands as needed
- Motivated with the ability to self manage and interest to expand knowledge
This is a full-time permanent position with compensation based on skills and experience. Japanese candidates preferred.
About the Company
At Netwise we focus on creating innovative online solutions for business that deliver clear and quantifiable results. Through a combination of talent, first-class service, and strong ethical principles, we work hard to provide real value to our customers as a trusted and capable technology partner.
As individuals we strive to continuously improve our skills and keep up with the fast-changing world of mobile and web technologies. We take pride in creating digital products and experiences that satisfy and delight not just our customers but ourselves as well. We understand that the power of imagination is our most important asset.
If you share these values and are passionate about design and technology we would be glad to hear from you.
Some things to know about working at Netwise:
- Minimal overtime. We promote work-life balance and getting the job done during working hours
- International, multilingual team of 15
- Proactive support for employee professional development
- Hybrid work model
- Located in Shibuya