The Digital Program Manager is responsible for managing and delivering a digital transformation roadmap for a wide variety of clients, leading a cross functional team of Digital Experts and managing scope in a timely and profitable manner.
- Demonstrable experience digital (most important), integrated program delivery - namely this is for website development, digital software in an agile fashion
- Demonstrable capability to deliver projects with multiple deliverables and stakeholders within allocated timelines and budgets
- Demonstrate ability to scope projects
- Standups and internal team management meeting
- Assess timeline, risk and budget actively and mitigate and manage risks proactively
- Scope new projects, denote if items are out of scope to client and propose solutions
- Client facing relationship building
- Subject matter expertise on digital programs (site development, product development etc), Digital integrated campaign experience is also a bonus
- An in-depth understanding and appreciation of the ‘creative’ process – championing great work and an appreciation for user centered design thinking
- Work collaboratively with the team
- Experience in senior/executive client relationship management
- Experience in integrated, digital and traditional production
- Demonstrate capability to deliver integrated projects with multiple deliverables and stakeholder within allocated timelines and budgets
- Working knowledge of Agency operations, including Finance and Commercial processes and compliance frameworks
- An in-depth understanding and appreciation of the ‘creative’ process – championing great work
- Demonstrate knowledge of client-side marketing operations
- Experience forming strong relationships at all levels, internall and with clients/partners
- Demonstrable risk assessment, mitigation and management experience (project level)
About the Company
Ogilvy has been growing brands and businesses since 1948. We continue that rich legacy through borderless creativity—operating, innovating, and creating at the intersection of talent and capabilities. Our experts in Public Relations, Growth & Innovation, Advertising, Health, and Experience work fluidly across 128 offices in 88 countries. Ogilvy is a WPP company (NASDAQ: WWPGY).
Geometry Ogilvy Japan embraces and celebrates diversity, inclusivity, and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We are a worldwide creative agency that represents global clients. The more inclusive we are, the more brilliant work we can create together.
Ogilvy is an equal opportunity employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability. We believe in creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion and strives to recruit a diverse slate of candidates to help us achieve that goal.