The Senior IT Project Manager is responsible for managing and leading projects and initiatives for the implementation, modification, and upgrade of various IT systems, and completing them in accordance with project standard processes (SDLC standards).
- Project management includes managing deadlines, scope, and budgets
- Lead and complete projects related to IT systems and tools as the lead PM
- Main areas of responsibility are software engineering, web and mobile application development projects and initiatives
- Responsible for multiple projects, especially medium to large scale projects
- Participate in Global / International projects as PM in charge of implementation, changes, upgrades, etc. for the Japanese market
- At least 3 years of experience in IT department in retail
- At least 5 years of experience in project management for application development, implementation, replacement, upgrade, etc.
- Experience in Agile development projects
- Experience with web front-end/back-end development projects
- Experience in native application development projects
- Experience leading projects that involve multiple departments and markets
- Experience as a technical lead or delivery lead within a project
- Experience participating in global scale projects
- Business level or higher English and Japanese language skills (discussion, presentation, documentation)
- Team management in English (Agile Squad team management)
- Understanding of security requirements
- Understanding of system development process
- Use of Agile project management tools (jira, etc.)
- Understanding of application operation and operation on Cloud (Azure)
- Ability to communicate in a diverse culture
- Ability to respond flexibly according to the situation
- Experience in application program development
- Experience using Github / stash
- Experience using Kubernetes
About the Company
We are dedicated to providing a more human way to shop.
We are the largest player in video commerce (“vCommerce”), which includes video-driven shopping across linear TV, ecommerce sites, digital streaming and social platforms.
We combine shopping and entertainment to curate products, experiences, conversations and communities for millions of highly discerning shoppers.
We comprise seven leading retail brands – QVC®, HSN®, Zulily®, Ballard Designs®, Frontgate®, Garnet Hill® and Grandin Road®. We reach more than 200 million homes worldwide via 14 television networks and reach millions more via multiple streaming services, social pages, mobile apps, websites, print catalogs and in-store destinations.
We are headquartered in West Chester, Pa., and have team members in the U.S., the U.K., Germany, Japan, Italy, Poland and China.
Benefits & Conditions
- Full-time Regular Employee (Probation period- 6 months, no change in working conditions during this period)
- The prescribed working hours for one 1 month shall be as scheduled working hours per month, working days of the month x 8 hours
- Incentive bonus (paid once a year depending on business & individual performance)
- Merit increase (depending on business & individual performance)
- Commutation allowance
- Working Conditions: Flextime System (Staring time 5am~closing time 10 pm) No core hours
- Work from home policy
- Holidays: Saturdays, Sundays, National holidays and company-designated holidays, Annual paid leave (15 paid leaves in the first year of joining), Birthday leave, Condolence leave
- Childcare leave system, Nursing care leave system
- Employment insurance, Industrial accident compensation insurance, Employees’ health insurance, Employees’ pension plan, 401(k) plan, Yearly health checkup, Condolence money, Team member discount
- Company-recognized club system (with partial subsidies for activities according to regulations), Employee cafeteria, Nap room, Relaxation room, and Free coffee service
- Education and training: New employee training, Manager training, Special departmental training programs, e-learning, Business English learning support programs
- Human resource development: Certification acquisition support, Internal Job application