Job Description:Department Overview
We aim to improve the quality of Rakuten Ichiba's services from a UX design perspective. Utilizing your design skills based on user research and UCD, you'll help develop new features, UI design, and overall service improvement, and depending on your experience and preferences, you'll lead a central project, working across processes. You will have the opportunity to gain significant impact and experience in one of Japan's largest markets with the largest number of users.
- Conducting and reporting on user surveys on the Rakuten Ichiba
- Site and service design based on the UCD process in Rakuten Ichiba
- Creation and direction of shopping functions and campaign sites based on UX design
- User surveys and UCD processes permeate the organization
- Experience in UX design and direction in web service design or website production
- Experience, user research and practice of UCD-based design methods.
- Experience in web or app UI design and interaction design/direction.
In Japanese, Rakuten stands for ‘optimism.’ It means we believe in the future. It’s an understanding that, with the right mind-set, we can make the future better by what we do today.
So we challenge ourselves to evolve, innovate and experiment, to create a better, brighter future for everyone.
Today, our 70+ businesses span e-commerce, digital content, communications and fintech, bringing the joy of discovery to almost 1.3 billion members across the world.