We are looking for a Service Design Lead to join our Japan office that has been officially certified as a Great Place to Work! You will solve juicy digital challenges at scale, share expertise with others, and work closely with Reaktor communities in Lisbon, Helsinki, NYC and Amsterdam.
- Encouraging innovative approaches to design techniques
- Being responsible for establishing and managing client relationships
- Being in liaison with key client stakeholders throughout the project lifecycle
- Have 8+ years delivering interface design solutions for various clients as well as strong leadership experience.
- Are able to facilitate, present and have excellent communication skill in both Japanese and English
- Are experience in proposal development, client presentations, etc.
- Are able to respond positively and calmly to shifting priorities, demands and timelines.
- Have experience with user research and owning a project vision, execution, quality and client relationship.
- Have compassion for people and being people centric—both those around you and those who will use what we build. A letter from your future colleague, Gab discusses what this means in practice.
- Understand that leadership can be shared. Niclas shares what this means in perspective in his blog, No Hierarchy!
The requirements listed in this job description are guidelines, not hard and fast rules. You don’t have to satisfy every requirement or meet every qualification listed. If your skills are transferable and you are in the ballpark with the experience we are asking for, please apply. Applying allows you to be considered.
About the Company
Reaktor is a global technology consultancy that builds category-defining digital products. Our clients include industry leaders such as adidas, HBO, Supercell, Cathay Pacific, and KONE. We’re known for embracing autonomy, optimizing for speed, and meticulously building the most high-performing, multidisciplinary teams. Today, we are 700 strong, with offices in six countries.
To give you an idea what it’s like working at Reaktor:
- We believe digitalization can bring unprecedented change to Japan. At Reaktor, you will be fulfilling a key role to help us bring innovative digital services to Japanese enterprises.
- We create digital services that answer users’ needs without compromising on software quality or execution speed.
- We support work-life balance. We believe that quality in our work comes from a mixture of experience, passion for the job, and a healthy lifestyle.
- We have global offices in New York, Helsinki, Amsterdam and Tokyo. You get to learn and share knowledge with other top talent from all over the world.