The Assistant Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for supporting other members of the digital team in providing best-in-class support to brand marketing teams in designing and executing programmatic, social media, and digital marketing campaigns overall in line with Sanofi CHC/SSP digital strategies and brand strategy. The Assistant Digital Marketing Manager will work hand-in-hand with local brand teams in planning and executing Precision Marketing campaigns aligned with brand business goals and objectives communicated by brand leaders. This includes supporting campaign strategic planning, design, execution, and measurement.
The role will cover all relevant areas of digital marketing and digital transformation and may evolve with changing business needs and emerging technologies. These may include digital analytics, digital content, digital media, WEB strategy, and eCommerce marketing. The Assistant Digital Marketing Manager will assist the Digital Marketing Managers and Digital Lead in developing best-in-class digital consumer insights to inform cross-brand digital marketing strategy, design, and execution. This role will also work closely with brands to orchestrate the learning agenda for each digital campaign managed and work alongside brands to ensure strong campaign ROI.
The scope encompasses:
- Supporting "digital transformation” on assigned brands and contributing to their growth.
- Collaborate with brand managers to strengthen the marketing team’s digital literacy.
- Achieve business goals by building competitive advantage through:
- Data & Analytics
- Digital Media Activation and Optimization
- Digital Creative and Content Excellence
- Digital Performance Tracking
- Strategically support brand teams in end-to-end orchestration of digital marketing and media campaigns, across assigned categories and brands – and across key campaign steps (strategic planning, design, execution, measurement)
- Work hand in hand with internal stakeholders, including Brand Managers, Digital Marketing Managers, CMI, Media, and ITS to ensure the development of supporting analytics infrastructure, define key insight needs and deliver to enable the achievement of business goals and objectives
- Co-develop with brand teams potential digital / Precision Marketing use cases across assigned brands to accomplish business goals and marketing objectives and coordinate with the brand to integrate digital use cases into the brand marketing brief
- Support data-informed campaign design – partnering with internal and external stakeholders (brand and agencies) to define campaign targeting, touchpoints and channel strategy, creative and content strategy, and shopper insight goals
- Catalog ongoing learnings as they arise to help establish internal benchmarks, campaign playbooks to be leveraged across brands and categories
- Document learnings and educate broader organization as a “player-coach” on precision marketing tactics to reinforce data-driven culture
- Support coordination of test & learn agenda, measurement design & analytics, key KPIs, and performance targets to define campaign success and drive learning with brand teams, and agency partners.
- Provide measurement and analytical support to brand marketing teams for digital marketing campaigns, across assigned categories and brands
- Support internal E-Commerce team in linking onsite strategy with offsite initiatives and proactively share relevant learnings from marketing campaigns
- An undergraduate degree is required. A Graduate Degree (Master’s or MBA) is a plus.
- 2-3 recent years in digital marketing and advertising
- Experience working with digital platforms such as search (SEO/SEM) strategy, video, display, and social media both in terms of execution and optimization
- Experience in ad targeting methodologies across digital platforms
- Experience creating presentation material and communicating with internal/external stakeholders
- Strong project management skills (organization, schedule management)
- Understanding of Business goals and marketing objectives as well as relevant KPI
- Current or past experience with consumer companies, or at digital agencies / digital platformers with a proven track record in the digital marketing sector
- Strategic, Integrated and Analytical Thinking
- Creativity and Problem Solving
- Cross-departmental collaboration and collaboration with team spirit, and persuasive power with global and local teams
- Flexibility in adapting to a changing business environment
We are Sanofi, an innovative global healthcare company. We chase the miracles of science to improve people’s lives.
Our team, across some 100 countries, is dedicated to transforming the practice of medicine by working to turn the impossible into the possible. We provide potentially life-changing treatment options and life-saving vaccine protection to millions of people globally, while putting sustainability and social responsibility at the center of our ambitions.