8 - 13 million JPY
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager to join our teams, and ensure that we achieve our mission. We are seeking people who thrive in high productivity & engagement environments, who are passionate about building products that delight end-users, and meet stakeholder needs in terms of desirability, feasibility and viability.
This is a truly multidisciplinary team effort, and the Product Manager role is pivotal to our success. The role will involve extensive communication with multiple internal and external stakeholders.
This is a hands-on technical role, day to day activities include:
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders across functions to understand the user problem and their needs and formulate achievable requirements for development teams
- Develop a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Write the Marketing Requirements Document (MRD) and work with product owner, engineering team and design team to execute the product roadmap
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to create the product vision and the corresponding product roadmap
- Collaborate with product owners and tech leads to develop key user stories
- Work with designers to articulate and create UI/UX designs of the project
- Work with designers to build prototypes and validate customer needs and user experience
- Work with designers to develop wireframes that bring user stories to life together with low fidelity prototypes as needed
- Work with designers to create high-fidelity user interfaces that are consistent with existing design styles
- Facilitate and make appropriate decisions about the high-level technical architecture with Engineers
- Work with Sales, Marketing, and Data Analysts to evaluate, measure and improve the impact of implemented features and their design. Should be comfortable with metrics like conversions, revenue, and churn
- Lead and drive product process efficiencies resulting in an organization wide improvement
- Open and willingness to manage and grow on any given product line according to the priorities of the Business
- Bachelor’s degree in a technology related field or at least 3 years of technical experience
- At least 5 years of Product Management or an equivalent role
- Possess excellent oral, written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Business level of English language(written, verbal)
- Business level of Japanese language(written, verbal)
- Ability to break down any given technical or business problem into deliverables while keeping the stakeholders and business impact in mind
- Track record of working in a very fast paced environment or a startup or working on user facing products
- Have an extreme bias towards action, you need to have a Get Things Done attitude
- For those in Japan, you must have a working visa valid for more than six months
About the Company
We are developing web-based HR products, cross-industry AI, IoT, Robotics, Cloud & Big Data solutions to surpass Customer business objectives and exceed customer expectations. Today, we already work in a range of industries such as Human Resources, Hospitality, Education, Health Care, Warehousing & Inventory, and Health & Fitness.
We focus on developing new products in the field of Web/AI/Machine Learning/IoT/Cloud/Big Data both for existing & new customers, as well as R&D towards future product development. We are collating a diverse range of Intellectual Property (IP) - skills, experience, and proprietary technology artifacts that can be leveraged to build out best-in-class technical services & products.
Today, we are primarily focused on Business to Business (B2B) opportunities but are receptive to delivering Business to Customer (B2C) solutions based on Intellectual Property (IP) and market opportunities.
At Scoville, we value the importance of our employees' healthy work-life balance and a diverse multicultural environment. The following benefits are available:
- ¥10-15 million/year (negotiable based on experience).
- 10+ paid days off per year.
- Flexible work hours, with some remote working options.
- Office and Customer Onsite location work maybe also be required.
- Social and health insurance.
- Commuting subsidy and work equipment provided.
- An international team of talented and engaged creators who will value your input.
- Visa sponsorship (after a 6-month trial period).
- Weekly 1 hour 1-1 Japanese language lesson (for foreigners)
- Weekly 1 hour 1-1 English language lesson (for non-native Japanese speakers)