Overall mission on this position is to understand Skechers Brand value and all products benefit fully and deliver to consumers through out various of touchpoints with comprehensive and impactful ways and always searching new consumer touch point and impactful contents creation.
- Crate PR plan & strategy across ALL media (TV/Print/Digital/.Social)territory
- Manage PR agency, Event production efficiently and deliver implementation flawlessly..
- Building & maintain relationship with media company / editors / and local influencers
- Utilize latest digital Marketing platform to deliver our brand and message appropriate target
- Daily base utilization on Instagram / You Tube /. Twitter
- Analysis all brand / product Social post results and find the most effective post
- Manage PR product seeding with aligned with other internal functions
- Press handling and contact for journalists (Fashion, Sports, Golf, Trade, Economic)
- Searching collaboration brand with Skechers products and conduct the projects
- Prepare press release with good contents
- Brand / Press event planning and implementation
- Close cooperation and communication with SKECHERS USA
- Create and report monthly PR plan with Marketing Director and US Marketing counterpart
- Support Skechers Japan Marketing team beyond his/her responsibility
- University degree in Marketing, Communication Design, Media Studies, PR or comparable training at agencies/Brand management company
- Understanding the digital media / social; network and traditional media landscape
- Professional and handling all digital media land scape as Brand company / Agencies
- Creativity, excellent editorial skills and good judgment in the development of content
- Ability to work in a matrix organization with different interdisciplinary contacts
- Contacts to the fashion and trade press, influencers and the sneaker scene
- Trend awareness, communication and organizational strength
- Well structured workstyle and good time management
- Open minded, flexible and motivated to go beyond
- Good communicator for both inside and outside of company
- Be a strong team player with a “can do” attitude
- Must be fluent in Japanese & English
Language:Native level in Japanese and business level in English required
About the Company
Skechers has spent nearly 30 years helping men, women and kids everywhere look and feel good. Developing comfort technologies is at the foundation of all that we do—delivering stylish, innovative, and quality products at a reasonable price. From our diverse footwear offering to a growing range of apparel and accessories, Skechers is a complete lifestyle brand.
With international business representing over half of our total sales, we have product available in more than 170 countries and significant opportunities for continued expansion worldwide. We sell our collections direct to consumers through more than 4,000 Skechers stores around the globe and Skechers e-commerce sites, as well as through a network of third-party partners.
A MULTI-BILLION-DOLLAR GLOBAL LEADER IN THE FOOTWEAR INDUSTRY.