Ubisoft’s worldwide network of video game development studios and business offices work hand-in-hand each day to deliver rich and innovative gaming experiences that reflect the creativity and diversity of their teams. This cross-studio collaboration model means every team member has the opportunity to participate in challenging projects based on iconic brands including Assassin's Creed®, Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege®, Tom Clancy's The Division®, For Honor®, Rabbids®, Rayman®, Watch Dogs®, Far Cry®, The Crew®, Just Dance® and more. Ubisoft is a global leader in the video games and entertainment software industry.
Ubisoft is committed to enriching player’s lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. We create worlds where people can express themselves, explore and discover new possibilities.
- Design game tracking systems and data analytics strategies for technical and game optimization purpose
- Retrieve information from primary or secondary data sources
- Design, develop and maintain ETL frameworks and underlying databases as required
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Collect required data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Work with the production team to present data in an intuitive manner
- Work with the engineering team to collect required data from the game and streamline data flow between systems
- Provide in-depth analytics and insights about our game's performance via interactive dashboards
- Build/enhance data models and database architecture
- Perform tests to ensure statistical quality and correctness of the data presented
- Analyze performance bottlenecks and recommend tuning optimizations
- Translate functional specifications into technical specifications
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Good knowledge of relational databases and statistics using statistical tools
- Good knowledge of time-series databases and related analytical tools
- Experience with report creation for different stakeholders
- Experience in working with high volumes of data
- Technical expertise regarding data models and data mining
- Good knowledge Tableau knowledge
- Working knowledge of Python and data science libraries (Pandas, Numpy, etc...)
- Prior experience in a Data Analyst, Data Engineer or similar position
About the Company
Ubisoft is composed of over 20,000 talented people located in 55+ development studios and offices across the globe. With more than 80% of our teams dedicated to creation, Ubisoft is the biggest in-house creative force in the industry.
Based in Osaka, Japan, the studio formerly known as Digital Kids was acquired by Ubisoft in 2008. Since then, the studio has accumulated extensive development experience across console, handheld, and mobile platforms.
Ubisoft Osaka developed "South Park™ The Fractured But Whole™" in collaboration with Ubisoft's San Francisco studio, and now produces AAA-level titles such as "Rocksmith+" and " XDefiant".
In the future, the company plans to leverage its close working relationship with Ubisoft San Francisco to expand the size of the studio while focusing on the development of further AAA projects.