USN Tokyo is looking for a Senior Account Manager to beef up its Accounts team. You will be working on a variety of projects (social, digital, events, print, TV you name it, we do it!), for a wide range of international brands, and with a very international, diverse team.
- Mainly communicating with clients and solving problems.
- Account direction and working closely and leading a small team.
- Making proposals to clients that require creative solutions.
- Work with clients as well as affiliated agency partners both domestic and global on advertising-related projects.
- Creating appropriate costings and managing schedules and budgets.
- Working on upselling and expanding the business on existing clients.
- Pushing back clients when necessary and leading hard negotiations to benefit the agency.
- High Proficiency in Account Management.
- At least 7 years experience in the advertising industry.
- Experience in Account Management is necessary as well as possessing extensive knowledge of production processes.
- Understanding the digital landscape and possessing knowledge of social media platforms.
- Demonstrating extensive experience in brand marketing
- First adopter attitude (be the first to try) and sensitive to and interested in the latest trends
- Active interest in music, sports and culture
- Native Japanese, Business Level English
- Team Player and ability to lead a small team.
- Ability to create proposals with a logical and strategic approach.
- Demonstrated capacity to conceptualize strategic solutions for clients coupled with a keen aptitude for innovative creative solutions.
About the Company
It is UltraSuperNew’s mission to become Asia’s leading independent creative agency network, representing the voice of the Millennial and GenZ generations while supporting the local creative communities through our creative work and galleries. In the heart of everything we do there is a need to push the boundaries and create memorable, engaging work, both for our clients’ audiences and for our team.
UltraSuperNew was born and raised in Harajuku, Tokyo, the epicenter of Japanese/Asian youth culture and the birthplace of many Japanese brands and trends that made it global. After opening our offices in Singapore (2016), Taiwan (2019), Colombo (2020) we just made our first step outside of Asia, with our Amsterdam office.
Our UltraSuperNew galleries (https://gallery.ultrasupernew.com/ ) are providing a platform for the makers and creators of Asia to showcase their work.
- Flexible Working Arrangement (FWA)
- Statutory holidays and generous annual paid leave
- Paid congratulatory and compassionate leave
- Maternity and childcare leave
- Full commuting allowance
- Social, Labor, Employment Insurance and Pension
- Overseas relocation assistance
- Language learning
- Employee referral bonus