USN Tokyo is looking for a Video Editor/Motion Graphic Artist to beef up its creative strategies. You will be working on a variety of projects (social, digital, events, print, TV you name it, we do it!), for a wide range of international brands, and with a very international, diverse team.
- Working as a video editor, using Adobe Creative Suite on a daily basis, primarily Premiere and After Effects
- Storyboarding the flow of the video assets or motion graphics, or for potential shoots
- Assisting in production as needed (pre, productions, post)
- Knowing how to give feedback to video productions and edits
- Working across teams to create/adapt assets for both digital and campaign
- Simultaneously work on multiple projects with short deadlines
- Ideating on client and proactive projects
- Portfolio of work is a must before applying
- Conversational to Business level communication in English
- Minimum conversational level Japanese but Native Level preferred
- 2 years minimum of video editing and motion graphics required
- Skills in Premiere and After Effects. Other Adobe Creative Suites such as Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign is a plus.
- Social Media savvy
- Able to work fast and efficiently, and independently
- Proactive, flexible, cooperative and enthusiastic learners
- Highly Organised
- Team Player
- Great communication skills
About the Company
It is UltraSuperNew’s mission to become Asia’s leading independent creative agency network, representing the voice of the Millennial and GenZ generations while supporting the local creative communities through our creative work and galleries. In the heart of everything we do there is a need to push the boundaries and create memorable, engaging work, both for our clients’ audiences and for our team.
UltraSuperNew was born and raised in Harajuku, Tokyo, the epicenter of Japanese/Asian youth culture and the birthplace of many Japanese brands and trends that made it global. After opening our offices in Singapore (2016), Taiwan (2019), Colombo (2020) we just made our first step outside of Asia, with our Amsterdam office.
Our UltraSuperNew galleries (https://gallery.ultrasupernew.com/ ) are providing a platform for the makers and creators of Asia to showcase their work.
- Flexible Working Arrangement (FWA)
- Statutory holidays and generous annual paid leave
- Paid congratulatory and compassionate leave
- Maternity and childcare leave
- Full commuting allowance
- Social, Labor, Employment Insurance and Pension
- Overseas relocation assistance
- Language learning
- Employee referral bonus