Come join UNSEEN as a Senior Gameplay Engineer!
You will help define and implement our core game systems.
The ideal candidate for this position possesses excellent engineering skills and engages cooperatively with other team members.
We are looking for a Senior Gameplay Engineer who can contribute to the existing expertise within our engineering team and has experience working on various aspects of game programming such as player, AI, animation, UI, etc
- Collaborate with the design team and other departments to specify, prototype and iterate on game systems implementation
- Propose and expand creative ideas and solutions
- Work on all stages of features development, from prototyping to production, debugging and optimization
- Create and maintain clean and documented C++ code and blueprints
- Participate in code reviews and other activities to facilitate team learning and collaboration
- Maintain a clear and efficient communication with other team members
- Help mentoring mid-career and junior engineers
- 5+ years of professional game development experience as an engineer
- Excellent C++ proficiency
- Experience with Unreal Engine (preferably on 1 or more shipped titles)
- Experience in full production cycles of 1 or more shipped console/PC titles
- Great communication skills (verbal and written)
- English speaking and writing skills (Japanese is a plus)
You must reside within the Japan Standard Time or in close proximity as this position requires consistent teamwork with other members across departments.
About the Company
We are a borderless and mysterious game development studio created by artists, founded by Ikumi Nakamura. We work without being seen.