What are we expecting from you?
The Senior Marketing Manager will report to the Marketing & Communication Director.
- You will conceive and implement strategic marketing plan and actions around new product launches in collaboration with other departments, whilst keeping a very close communication with Paris HQ.
- You will prepare yearly budget and sales construction of all product lines and to recommend A&P budget planning to maximize business impact.
- You will conceive and prepare the fair product assortment together with Event & Design team and Retail departments and develop animations for the different event through the year.
- You will conduct sales analysis and reporting, and take initiative in the strategic plan building.
- You will develop each team members’ product management skills and business-oriented mind, whilst also delegating tasks to ensure the good work balance of workload.
Do you match with the profile?
- Are you an experienced business professional and hold an extensive track record in B to C product marketing, preferably in luxury retail / jewelry industry?
- Are you passionate about Jewelry & Timepieces?
- Are you self-driven, independent and proactive in identifying action steps required to achieve the Maison’s objectives and priorities?
- Do you have a strong interpersonal skill with the ability to be persuasive, engaging and motivating with others in a consistent manner both in English and Japanese?
If yes, we’d love to view your profile!
About the Company
Van Cleef & Arpels was born in Paris’ place Vendôme in 1906, following Alfred Van Cleef’s marriage to Estelle Arpels in 1895. For over a century, their names have graced some of the finest High Jewelry ever created.
Over the years, the Maison has remained faithful to a highly distinctive style characterized by creativity, refinement, poetry and enchantment. Whether inspired by nature, couture or the imagination, its collections evoke a timeless world of harmony and beauty.
Today, this heritage is perpetuated by all those who contribute to Van Cleef & Arpels’ excellence.
More than a job…it’s an experience!
If you are interested in joining the influential growth of the Maison with care, no compromise, and the drive to succeed then do not hesitate to enter the creative universe of Van Cleef & Arpels. By joining the Maison, you will be part of a nurturing team focused on delivering excellence and development
The recruitment process:
- Send your application online
- If your profile matches our search, you will be contacted by the HR team for an interview.
- You will meet with the HRBP, VCA Marketing & Communication Director, VCA Japan President, and the HQ team.