We are looking for a brilliant Project Manager who can independently manage medium to large-scale projects. They may share overall project financial responsibility. They will be responsible for the successful delivery of projects utilizing effective project management methodologies and create clear and attainable project objectives, building the project requirements and managing constraints.
- Provide leadership and execute project scope, budget and workplan to ensure successful definition and control while liaising with clients to ensure any changing needs are scoped in and new costs & timings are agreed
- Assembles and manages specification documents and client communications. This includes overseeing the creation of goals and strategy throughout the project including creation of functional specifications for all projects
- Responsible for project profitability; communicate and manage budget across the team, proactively flag the need for internal/external change orders whilst balancing client needs, team needs and operating KPIs
- Proven track record in an agency environment, including exposure to clients and ability to lead project teams, ability to perform and manage in changing and fast-paced environment
- Demonstrates ability to identify, prioritize, and manage project information flow. Communicate expectations to client, team members and manage the process from assessment and definition, creative & technical design, production and development, testing and launch
- Ability to present information effectively in informal and formal client settings. Demonstrates proven organizational and planning skills, must be detail oriented, have strong presentation and project management skills, excellent verbal/written communication skills, and strong facilitation skills
- Good understanding of emerging web standards, plus proven web experience and architecture knowledge and application of industry knowledge and technical aptitude to help drive Performance Marketing
- You have minimum 5 years of project management experience in a similar fast-paced advertising agency (or similar agencies) setting with great communication skills at both written and verbal
- Understand the importance of a mission critical environment and have a creative mind – you can think outside the box!
- Outstanding attention to detail, possess a sense of urgency and the ability to work on multiple projects at once
- Has expertise of Digital Solutions & Technology, and experience of utilizing various project management tools
- Business level proficiency for both Japanese and English
About the Company
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.