We are looking for a passionate UX/UI Designer who ensures that our design solutions respect the client, business, and technological requirements, and are focused on the end user and the experience we wish to deliver.
As a UX/UI Designer, you’ll become part of our growing team of dedicated user-centered design professionals, creating compelling, consistent, effective but also enjoyable user experiences for a wide range of projects and clients (B2C/B2B). You play a key role in the analysis of any business complexity, in order to make a translation to understandable and ready-to-implement solutions.
- Work on experience design and service design projects for several national and international clients
- Conduct qualitative user research to find relevant insights. You know how to read and interpret existing client research while also hunting for additional data sources to generate extra insights
- Develop persona, customer journeys, user flows, value propositions, business models, technology maps, customer experience strategies, and user experiences
- You translate these concepts to information architecture, navigational concepts, and wireframes
- You see the value of creating prototypes, even if it’s only a basic sketch or a LEGO-brick concept
- You facilitate workshops. Hands-on experience is a must
- You will work closely with creative, strategy, data, tech, project managers, front-end developers, and other digital experts, so we like our UX designers to be team players, ready to tackle the next challenge from research to specification – be it a campaign, an application or an entire digital ecosystem
- Minimum of 5~8 years of experience in user experience and interaction design
- Bilingual in Japanese and English to collaborate with local and regional teams.
- You are familiar with parallax, responsive, and component-based (Atomic) design
- Competent in understanding and describing complex process requirements, information architecture & interaction design for websites, applications, and mobile; responsive expertise is a must
- A passion for user research, ideation, and exploration
- Competent in user testing and evaluation techniques
- Persuasive communication and presentation skills
- Fair and respectful
- Active listener
- Open to people and new ideas
- Continuous learner
- Willing to learn and teach others
- Successful track record of managing multiple client assignments simultaneously
About Wunderman Thompson:
At Wunderman Thompson, we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy, and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.